25 Sep Using your Market Card
Posted at 17:51h in CAFE, NEWS 0 Comments
You were given a market card at the grand opening, you see extra cards hanging up at the kiosk when you go to check out, there are signs featuring the card in your market, but what are the benefits of the market card and why should you use it? Keep reading to find out!
- You will save money! If you use your market card, you will save $.10 off each item you purchase!
- We give you extra money for using it! If you load $20 dollars onto your account, we add an extra dollar. If you add $50, we add an extra 3 dollars.
- You will be able to take advantage of promotions in the market! We run “buy a certain amount get one free” sales all of the time! Your market card will track your purchases so when you get to the free item, it will adjust your total automatically.
- Use your fingerprint to purchase items! You can link your fingerprint to your market card, so you never have to worry about losing it or bringing it with you to the market!
- Using your market card will allow you to use cash with our machines. The left-over balance will be stored on your card for future use.
How to use:
Need a new market card? Grab one from the kiosk and we will get started.
- Scan your new market card at the kiosk.
- Enter your first name, last name, and email address.
- Double check your information is correct and click “confirm”.
- Check your email for a message to complete your registration. Now you can load your card with money. To do so, please follow the steps below.
- Scan your market card at the kiosk.
- Choose how you would like to add funds.
a. Cash – Insert bills one at a time into the bill slot on the kiosk
b. Debit/Credit – Select the amount you would like to add: $10, $20 or $50.
c. Payroll – Enter your pin number then select the amount you would like to add.
- You can also download the Avanti App and add money from your phone!
We are here to help! If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask. You can call us at 734-427-3510 or visit our contact page for more ways to reach us.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.